April 2, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #243

I had a wonderful evening crafting with my sister, we had FaceTime going and it was like we were crafting in the same room.



This card is for the current Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge,  I ended up flipping the sketch  and skewing it a little but I am happy with the end result. I heat embossed the sentiment and the bird and then cut out the birds DP body. I used glitter markers for his plume and gave him googly eyes. I used my Silhouette for the oval and outline and popped it all up with foam tape.


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, The Alley Way Stamps-Birds of a Feather, Silhouette cuts, pearls, twine, googly eyes.

Cheers,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. He looks such a cheeky chappy! Love the googly eyes. t's sure to bring a smile. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun b'day card, Nina!! I like the paper pieced birdy!
    Skewing the sketch is fun with that image! :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bird, Nina! Fun! And the perfect sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the second time this week I've run across this bird. He is too cute!! I think he's a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sounds wonderful, being able to hang out & craft together that way! I just love this crazy wacky bird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nina,

    Oh your card just makes me totally laugh out LOUD! This guy would have me giggling every day.

    ♥ Sis

    PS it was nice to connect and craft together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Nina:)
    Just had to stop in to see your lovely cards and get some more inspiration from you.:) This little guy is so CUTE! Love your card and sentiment too!!Awesome job!!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    ReplyDelete