June 26, 2014

Be Inspired #54

I put together a quick CAS card for the current Be Inspired Challenge.



I am still playing with the Prima papers, I used the colours and polkadots from the inspiration photo as my guide for this challenge. I fussy cut this cute little guy then popped him up with foam tape and added a couple of black pearls for the eyes. I finished with some twine and sequins.

 
Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper - Prima, The Alley Way Stamps - Birds of a Feather, twine, pearls, sequins.

Crafty smiles,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the colors from the inspiration! love that cute little bird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! Love your take on the inspiration! The bird is one of my favorites :)
    Thanks for joining us at BIC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love all of the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to combine those patterns! Glad you joined our TAWS Be Inspired challenge :)
    Christine

    ReplyDelete