June 8, 2014

New Place - Happy Place

I tried to blend two challenges, not so sure if I succeeded or not but it was fun.





Muse: I like the layout with and I used flags from that inspiration

Cas(e): Similar layout but  I added my sentiment a little lower in my card.


This is a celebration card for a new apartment, I went with fun papers and die cut to put it all together.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper – Pebbles, Paper Smootches -  Bitty Bungelows , Lawn Fawn – Stitched Journaling, enamel dots.


Cheers,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Love the use of the coordinating DPs - a happy, sunny card! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty - wonderful combination of patterned paper and Washi tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet & fun! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of patterns and papers! Thanks so much for joining in with Muse!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesomely done - I love the enamel dots and the criss cross opposite banners! Looks way cool and what a fun occasion to do a card for!!

    ReplyDelete