June 11, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #253

I created this card for the current Tuesday MorningSketches,  I went a little off track with the sketch :) but I wanted to use this picture of my husband taking a selfie with his motorbike.



I adjusted the image and put it into a Polaroid then added a small sentiment to it. I created layers and used part of the designer paper for the main sentiment. I added twine and the second part of the sentiment. I finished with some enamel dots.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper – My Mind’s Eye, Inkadinkado – Father’s Day, enamel dots, twine.
Cheers,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Nina!! That's a great pic and it makes a wonderful Father's Day card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with our masculine challenge this week at TMS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS AWESOME!!! Using his selfie is a genius idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nina, this is a super card, i really like this look! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos card, I luv it!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete