July 7, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #116

Good Morning and Merry Monday. We have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge for you, this week LeAnne is asking us to Use shades of green and white, neutrals are welcome on your Christmas card.

 
I love this DP,  who can’t -  it did all the work for me J. I added  a die cut sentiment an finished with some die cut stars that are popped up with foam tape and covered in a pretty green glitter. I also added a couple of gems the sentiment just for the fun of it.
 
Supplies: White and green card stock, Designer Paper – Carta Bella, misc die cuts, glitter, gems.
 
Stop by the Merry Monday blog and see all the great cards created by the design team, I love all that inspiration.

Cheers,
Nina


17 comments:

  1. I love it when DSP does most of the work on a card!! This is gorgeous, Nina! I love the stars :D Have a great week! Enjoy your vacay! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful, Nina! Love the papers and that color of green! Hope your having a great week on vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant, Nina...I love it when the paper does all the work too! Those stars are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! This is the perfect patterned paper for this challenge, Nina, but then you always have the perfect paper - you must have quite the stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used your DSP here, Nina! Perfection. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nina, what a great design and I LOVE the pattern paper you used - it's so pretty! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The perfect paper, Nina! You have the best papers and you know how to use them! Love those stars! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers - they worked perfectly for this fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Nina, so pretty with the mix of trees and stripes! I guess I just love stripes and the stars are pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a perfect card! I love that little die cut sentiment!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful paper used for a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your patterns and that gorgeous shade of green! Great, festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great card. I love it when the paper does all the work for me... however, remember it was you who put it together. The paper doesn't get *all* the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Christmas Tree DSP Nina and the shades of green that you used. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the diecut sentiment, it looks awesome with your other layers!

    ReplyDelete