September 23, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #268

It’s Tuesday and that means it is time for a new Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. Melissa is this week’s sponsor and she is generously going to drawn a winner for a $10 Voucher to Simon Says Stamps.


Our sketch this week was created by Jessi. Me being me, I had to switch it up a little so I turned the sketch around.
 
 
I have a new 6x6 paper pad to play with, as if I don’t already have enough of them. I also pulled out a cool stamp I have been looking at over and over but had not inked up yet so I heat embossed it in black. The sentiments are all cut out from one of the pages in the paper pad and popped up with foam tape. I finished with a single black pearl in the center of the compass

 
Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper-My Mind’s Eye, Imaginisce - Compass, Spellbinder die cuts, pearl.

Stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to play along, also check out the wonderful creations created by the Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina


5 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    Yes, you being you. I like this about you.

    So funny, I was JUST looking at that very stamp yesterday - love the way you used it.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the sketch made tall! Wonderful papers!!
    You can never have too many new pads of paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Nina! Love the background! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The sentiments are perfect, and the single black pearl...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper and great image! This is a great guy card.

    ReplyDelete