October 31, 2014

Fiat-tastic

Happy Halloween J, my son is out on his own so I don’t do the big decorate around the front entryway like I use to but we do have a little pumpkin display in preparation for the little treaters. It has been a wet blustery week on the island but I hope it clears up for all the little ghouls and goblins tonight..

A new car deserves a little Congrats don’tcha think. I crafted this little darling last night while I was hidden away from the kitchen, pumpkin carving and urm cursing.  You would think I asked my husband to re-roof the house when the carving was designated as his task J ahh fun times. It is not as bad as I made it sound..really.

 
Anyway, I started with a printed out clipart of the Fiat and the little trademark. I did some layers in behind, I love this little sketch I made up and I might use it again. I added a couple of gems to the headlights but left the image relatively untouched. I added in the sentiment and popped up the Fiat symbol as if it were a button. I finished with a popped up balloon.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper –Say Cheese, The Alley Way Stamps – Jibber Jabber, Paper Smooches-Balloons, misc clipart gems, twine.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nina



3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the fiat printout and the patterned paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card...love the gems on the headlights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SISTER,

    This is the cutest cutest CUTEST card I've ever got. Even Miles thought so. He kept saying "HOW DID SHE DO THAT???"

    It is NOT leaving our mantle!


    Sis

    ReplyDelete