November 10, 2014

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #134

Good Morning , we have a new challenge for you today over at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge. Wendy is our hostess this week and she challenges us to Create a card with ornaments in Silver/gray and blue.


Can you say clean and simple... you would thing right.. not in Nina's world. Picture this, a cloud of glimmering blue, gray and silver glitter hovering in a small room. It coats EVERYTHING. Ok, it is not that bad, well except even my husband seems to walk around with random bits of glitter stuck to him now and again.

I used my Memory box die cut ornaments and covered them in a the glittery blend then sealed them with Krylon. I heat embossed the sentiment and put it all together. I used a sliver pen to cover the ornament caps.



Supplies: White and navy card stock, Kaisercraft, Memory Box die cuts, glitter.
 
The Merry Monday Design team has some great inspiration waiting for you over on the blog... Stop by, and play along.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

15 comments:

  1. I just love that sentiment, and the glitter...the sparkle is worth getting everywhere isn't it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love your glittery ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this card, Nina - totally worth the glitter hurricane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Nina! Love the glitter even though it goes everywhere! :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet the shimmer on your ornament looks wonderful in person. Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful, elegant, glittery goodness, Nina! LOL, glitter does seem to keep multiplying when it's let out of the bottle! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Nina! Love your CAS card with those beautiful glittery ornaments! Fun & festive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous CAS card - all that beautiful white space :) Love the sparkly ornaments and that sentiment is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The glitter is gorgeous!! And I also seem to have bits of crafting here there and everywhere - especially on the carpet coming out of my craftroom!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A friend was over yesterday and as she was leaving I noticed glitter all over her face, lol....whoopsie! I love this - totally worth the glittery hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card -- love the CAS style because it really makes the sparkly ornaments and sentiment pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to come by and leave a comment on your card Nina - I think your card is gorgeous! I'm not generally a fan of loose glitter, but this card is so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very stylish card,
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nina, I just love your sparkly ornaments! Your card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete