November 25, 2014

Tuesday Morning Sketches #277

We have a new Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge for you today,  we are using a sketch that I created and our sponsor is Dies R Us.



I went with a CAS card and tried for a little elegance. I stamped the sentiment, layered it and popped it up with foam tape. I used some sheer ribbon that I have going through a ribbon guide.



Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper  XXX,  Stamps, ribbon, ribbon guide.


Be sure to visit the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge blog to see what the design team has created, we would love for you to play along with us.


Thank you for stopping by,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you definitely found elegance! THis is a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beee-u-tiful! That paper is gorgeous and the black/white card is sheer elegance. I hope you're having a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete