December 31, 2014

CAS(E) this Sketch #104

We are just hours away from a saying a big cheers and launching us into a new year. I love the idea of a reset, but I don’t have a resolution. I will be glad when all that extra food (mostly treats) don’t seem to be on every surface though, I will admit to over indulging a bit.

I have a goal though for this year, as I try this only a handful of hrs from midnight. That is to meet my best blog post number this year, I want to do one over but truthfully I was a little lazy. So for 2014 I will have (when I hit the publish button) have posted 221 times this year not exceptional but pretty darn good considering that most of those posts had a card attached.




Anyhoo, enough rah rah me...I have a card  :). I am playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch, I did easy peasy and cute.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper – Teresa Collins, Paper Smooches-Salutations, Simon Says – Highlight Frames, misc punch

Happy New Year everyone, thanks so much to taking the time to stop by my blog,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Years to you Nina and family ...those 221 entries had some beautiful cards ...thank you for sharing and for being an inspiration to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mix of patterned papers! I love your pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete