December 28, 2014

Chalkboard Thanks

I hope that everyone is having a lovely holiday season, I know I am. My husband and I spend Christmas morning up on Mt Washington snowshoeing, the snow sparkled in the sunlight and
there was no one around but some greedy little friends and I don’t think we could have asked for a more pretty morning. 

I have a card to share then I will post a couple of the images from our beautiful walk.


Tis the season for thank you cards to follow behind all those generous gifts that arrived on my door step. This one is CAS, made with one of those gifts. The DP is all about chalkboard, I did a simple sentiment and fussy cut the flower, there is a small strip of sheer ribbon in behind.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper- We R, Fiskars - Petals from Scratch, Paper Smooches-Salutations.

*****

Clear and beautiful with the snow all glittery in the sun. I love how pristine the snow is.


The walk up to the lake was not very far, maybe 7-8K round trip but two small mountain sides and the snowshoes may it feel much longer.


I will admit seeing the Whiskey jacks is what makes every visit fabulous, greedy little things :). For the first year a couple of Blue Jays came to visit too, they are not as brave though so I did not get any great pictures of them.



Heading back, we have still not encountered anyone else the whole morning. It wasn't till the last 30 mins that we started to see a few others enjoying the day. Over all we were out for about 4hrs most of that moving pretty steady.


We were out Boxing day too for a short time, I will share some pictures from walk tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Nina





2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! You should enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, lots of prizes to be won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful ...awesome pictures Nina

    ReplyDelete