May 19, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #301

We have a new Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge for you today. Our sponsor this week is  Stitchy Bear Stamps.

I love this sketch is perfect for layers, this double-sided DP was sitting on my desk so it is the first thing I grabbed. I think this image is perfect for this paper too. I used stitched die cuts and popped up each layer with foam tape. I added a simple sentiment that I printed off in MS Word and finished with some gems.



Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper -My Minds Eye, Stitchy Bear - Poppy, misc die gems.

The design team has created some lovely cards, stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to take a look and play along.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. love your card Nina ...made me want to try the challenge ...thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card Nina! Love the classic black and white! Great take on the sketch! I struggled with this sketch, I think my mojo is on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the elegant black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the monochromatic scheme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking - it's gorgeous :-)
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete