October 20, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #323


We have a new sketch for you for Tuesday Morning Sketches. We are sponsored this week by Di's Digis.


What great sketch, I had no trouble at all putting this card together. I heat embossed the sentiment then fussy cut it and popped it up with foam tape. The panels are and paper elements are all from the same 6 x 6 paper pad.  I added some twine and wood grain sequins in place of flowers then used black and brown gems along the sides.



Supplies: Cream and black card stock, Designer Papers - Authentique, the stamps of life - sentiments4circles,  twine, gems,sequins, misc diecuts.

The design team has created some lovely cards, stop by the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog to take a look.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!! I love your papers and the tiny dots offset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic birthday card Nina! The papers are great and I love the sequin and gem accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes for a terrific masculine card! I've got to try that too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is great! Works for both men and women and it feels very beach-y to me.

    ReplyDelete