November 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #325

We have a new sketch for you this morning for Tuesday Morning Sketches, our sponsor this week is Deedee digi's. For my card this week I used Bot Buddies, which is pre-coloured. 


Isn't this guy totally geeky, it calls to my techy side and makes me smile. I printed it out and fussy cut it, then popped it up with foam tape. I used glossy accents on the eye and some Wink of Stella on what looks like metal parts.

The papers and sentiment as well as the image are all part of the same set. I used lots of layers. I finished with some twine.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper, sentiment and bot - Deedee digi's, misc punch, twine.

The TMS Design team has created some wonderful cards for this weeks challenge, stop by and take a look, comments always welcome and we would love for you to play along.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. So cute Nina! You always make great masculine cards! Love the robot and the paper goes perfectly! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! What a fun image and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. The notebook edge is perfect with the bots and sentiment. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete