November 17, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #327

Is there a fun song for Tuesday's, well there should be.. I feel like I should be humming a tune as I type. It is time for a new Tuesday Morning Sketches, this weeks sponsor is Sherry Baldy Designs.


 
We are using a sketch that I created, once my card was created I felt like I could have dressed it up a little, ahh well maybe another try later this week...

 
I printed the image off and coloured it using watercolour pencils, a glitter pen and some Wink of Stella. I added a few layers in behind and popped it up with some foam tape.

Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - , Image - Sherry Baldy,

Don't forget to pop over to the TMS Blog, the design team has created some lovely cards. Play along with us !

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. She is so cute ...awesome job on the water colors. Might have to try this challenge. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the papers you've used and your color combination. Great use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she's darling, Nina. I like this sketch you chose and the palette is perfect.

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Nina! Your colouring is wonderful and perfect papers to match!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Nina! Beautifully colored image! I know you've said you struggle with this type of image, but you've done a wonderful job with this one! Great color scheme!

    ReplyDelete