February 1, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #190

Monday Merry Monday, are you ready for an new MM Christmas card challenge. This week Make a Christmas card using Santa.



This card did not turn out anywhere near what I was thinking when I started to dig through my little holiday 6 x 6 pads. What caught my attention is on the bottom part of the card. You ever find supplies that you just HAVE to use, like, RIGHT NOW. That was this little part on the paper. Crazy Right? I know!



Anyway, crazy aside :). Much to my delight, one of the coordinating pages has a Santa print on it. I layer pretty gold paper with brown cardstock, then die cut the sentiment in brown,. I finished with a little gold gem.



Supplies: Cream and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Recollections, Designer Paper - Bo Bunny, Impression Obsession - Merry Christmas, gems.



Be sure to head over to the Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge blog to all the wonderful creations by the design team.  Play along and have fun.



Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty paper, Nina! Love the vintage feel. Have a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Nina! That paper is perfect and so pretty! TFS and I hope you have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite stunning. I love that it isn't traditional Santa and red at all. Such a lovely old fashioned feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've said it before, you have the most awesome papers and you know how to use them! I love that design on the bottom and the Santas are a perfect match! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, elegant card with those lovely papers. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these non-traditional colors! It gives a real vintage feel to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with papers...you know just how to put them all together! Beautiful car! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete