March 15, 2016

Spring Bunny

Victoria finished it annual flower count last week, I not sure what the results looked like but judging by the number of cherry blossoms, crocuses and daffodils I saw it was probably a good one.
 
We had some wicked wind and rain over the weekend but this week looks like it might turn into something spring-like.
 
With Easter just a short hop away, I figured I should make at least a card or two.
 
 
I spent a little time colouring with my watercolour pencils and some Wink of Stella. You can't see it in this picture but the bunny, clouds and eggs are all very shimmery.
 
Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper -Dovecraft, Lawn Fawn - Happy Easter, misc die cuts.
 
Thanks for visiting.
Nina 

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! That little bunny looks so pleased with her patterned eggs!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great papers and adorable bunny! And I love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and adorable, love the bunny tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can TOO, Nina, I clicked right on your card and it made it bigger and shimmery. I'm afraid you were more in tune with Easter than I as I did not even make one card. I THOUGHT about it a lot though. Your card is so sweet.

    Hugs,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete