March 7, 2016

The Challenge #63

Another quick post for this morning, I had fun with this sketch for the current The Challenge.

I wanted to try some foil on the stars for this card, as I loaded them into the Minc they shifted and I ended up with a little bundle all foiled together but I think turn out to be a interesting effect.



Supplies: White and green cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Simon Says - Birthday Bits Paper Smootches - Stars.

Don't forget to stop by Lesley's blog to play along with The Challenge and look at all the inspiration provided by the design team.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Those shimmery, shiny foiled stars are gorgeous, Nina ... so celebratory! So happy to be guest designing alongside you at The Challenge this month! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stars are terrific! A happy mistake indeed! Love it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foiled stars! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy accident! This turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shiny stars are perfect with the birthday paper, such a festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun birthday card - I especially like the foiled stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect take on the sketch, Nina! Love the sheen on those stars!

    ReplyDelete