April 11, 2016

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #200

It's something to celebrate:). Happy Monday, we have a new challenge for Merry Monday - it is our 200th challenge. 


There are 4 options for this challenge, I chose to go with the colour challenge red, green, kraft and white. Of course I let all the paper do the work and just added some twine and a die cut button to finish.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, misc die cut, twine.

Part of the challenge is to invite someone as a guest designer. I asked my sister Barb to join us. My blog was a birthday gift from my sister back in 2008, and she is always inspiring me with her amazing talent. 


Be sure to stop by her blog Being Mrs. Miles to leave a little comment love. The rest of the team and their guests have created a ton of inspiration. Join in the celebration and play along at the Merry Monday blog.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

11 comments:

  1. Hi Nina!

    I am beyond excited to be your Guest Designer for this 200th celebration. I love how we are siblings but both have our own individual styles and tastes. I like the Vintagey feel to your card - Santa never looked so good. Thank you for asking me!

    ♥ Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nina this is a simple yet very fun Christmas card! I love that you let all the paper do the work for you, but you had to plan it and layer it and I think it is terrific! And your sister's card is fantastic too! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Santa card, Nina - just love that image and the details you added! How great to be inspired by your talented sister - so delighted to see her featured here and at Merry Monday! Congrats on #200!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous I love it
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mix of papers Nina. The twine and button add lots of texture and dimension. Congrats on Merry Monday's 200th Celebration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the designer paper layers Nina and so nice to have your own sister as your Guest Designer this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your papers always amaze me, Nina! These are no exception! Love that vintage Santa! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nina, lovely card with your matching papers. So pretty and so is your sisters. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nina, you do such amazing work with papers...this is no exception! Love the image, layers and vintage feel. Hope you're having a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that your sister is your guest--very special & obviously you're both super talented! Love your card--inspires me to try & use some of my papers--& your sister's elegant beauty is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty cards - love the pinks on your sister's card and the deep rich colours on your card Nina.

    ReplyDelete