April 4, 2016

The Challenge #67

 We have a new challenge for The Challenge, this week the inspiration is a sketch.

I have been seeing gold used on many cards so I though I would see what I could create using a little of it.

I found this Designer Paper in my scrap bin and don't know what brand it is. I die cut the butterflies twice for layers,  the first layer is a  mulberry in brown then a layer of gold.  Mom is also from the same scrap of mulberry.

The gold is lighter than the picture shows and blends nicely with the colours on the background DP.



Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Unknown, misc die cuts.
 
Stop over at Always Playing with Paper to take a look at what the design team has created for the challenge.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

6 comments:

  1. I am always a sucker for butterflies and these are awesome!!! Love your pretty mom card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Nina! I love the butterfly die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant & beautiful card, Nina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies are beautiful! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful butterflies and I love how they look on the pastel background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeek! That's coming soon. Isn't it? I'd better get on my mom's card ;). Thanks for the beautiful reminder! Those butterflies almost look like wood veneer from here. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete