May 29, 2016

Happy Retirement

It almost looks like the sun is going to shimmer and shine a little today :). After the rain it will make my garden very happy.

Posts two days in a row, I have not accomplished that is a long time but boy does it feel great. Quality much needed craft time was productive.

I used a card from Pinterest for my inspiration. You can see that card HERE. I like this layout so I may use it a time or two more.



It is all about squares :) and one small rectangle. Stitched squares created the layers, which are separated by foam tape. Square punches formed the petals of my flower then I used my Crop-o-Dial to round the edges. Foam tape between the flower layers gives it dimension.

Happy is a die cut, 4 layers deep. I killed my Xyron in the process :(. I added the gem to a large sequin for the flower center. I finished with the sentiment which is also popped up with a little foam.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment