September 22, 2016

Sending Hugs

This was a quick card to go along with the Speed Recovery, my In-laws are braving the battles of getting older and the health issues that arise along the way.

I used my stitched die cuts to create a frame from DP then popped up the inside piece with foam tape. Card in had it goes it a 3D effect. I stamped the sentiment on the top panel then heat embossed the flowers and vase a couple time and used foam tape for dimension.

I love the little smiling faces on the flowers, I added a little shimmer to them with my Wink of Stella clear. I added a few pearls to the vase as well.


Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Lawn Fawn - On the mend, pearls.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Eeeek! What a fun mix of patterns! It's fresh and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the cheerful patterns and the dimension is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, you really went all out for this card. Such a menagerie of patterns and colors - I'm sure your in-laws will love this though I assume being florals this is for the mom in law, not the dad. :)

    ReplyDelete