November 3, 2016

Let's do the Flamingo

I created this card a couple of months ago and had a blog post half created.. stuff just got in the way.

I wanted to try my hand a spin card, I had created one before but it was a pretty simple one. This was a one of a two set that I created as a request. This was the winner but with the spin portion taking up so much card front they did not want the long winded birthday greeting they planned to show through when the card was closed :).

I have two separate greetings with this card so if someone wants it they get a choice of sentiments. I used ovals created from cardstock and vellum to background this cute flamingo. I had this fun summer Carta Bella paper in my stash so I used both sides of a page.


This is the last of the last for my room, this is corner to the left of my second desk. I have two older pieces of stackable storage from Michaels. The bottom holds 12 x 12 papers, Christmas, glitter and specialty.

The top holds, some scraps in bag (Neuters), spare cutting mats, watercolour paper and misc items. I have my pad of grid paper and my Scorpal hiding in between these and the desk (not shown). I have keep my Cuttlebugs on top, the magical gold one is the what hubby brought me when 'Bug" gave up the goose. At the last used paper craft sale a lady was selling her bug and a bunch of accessories, I offered $20 and voila, backup "Bug".

Alex has from the bottom up, punches, more punches, my Silhoette, Cricut stuff, stickers and rub-ons, ribbon.


This is my computer desk, it is "the office" and no crafty shenanigans shall grace its top.


Supplies: White and green cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, SSS stamps and diecuts, La Petites - Flamingo.
Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Love that card .... flamingo WOW. Your craft room looks so awesome...a place to create.

    ReplyDelete