November 17, 2016

Little Bird

Another quick post this morning, and another thank you card :). I had the picture of this card in my head for two days before I could venture into the craft room to make it.
I heat embossed this little guy then added colour with Distress inks. Then I did a little fussy cutting and added dimension with some foam tape....On another note I use a ton of foam tape, in the crafty vids on YouTube you see tons of people using those wheels of foam tape and I was feeling a little left out. I ordered one from Amazon and it arrived yesterday, this beast is crazy big. I am going to love seeing how long it takes for me to whittle it down.


Onward... I pulled out my stitched square dies from SSS and created some panels. I will admit to having a bit of an obsession with plaid right now. I added a quick sentiment and some gems and in the mail it went.

Supplies: White card stock, Designer Paper - Lawn Fawn, Woodware - Tweet Birds, Clearly Besotted - Thank you, gems.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment