December 4, 2016

Home

Good Morning, It is a stunning day outside and I am off for a hike in a local park before a nasty storm is predicted to arrive this evening.
 
This was a card I created for a house warming we attended. It turned out fabulously, the picture of said card not so much.
 
 
I have had this beautiful DP in my stash for a long time, I added kraft and brown cardstock layers. I die cut the Home 4 times to give it depth. I then added a little bit of distress ink to the final little kraft house. I finished with some hearts.
 
The gold foil is not actually patchy like that and it certainly muted what the Home and hearts looked like. I think the shiny gold messed with the camera and it did not matter how I tried to make it work it still turned out the same.. sigh..
 
Supplies: Cream, kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Bazzill, Paper moothes - Home, Memory Box - Mini Hearts.
 
Have a fantastic day,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Photos will do that, make havoc of a perfectly special card. Shiny is the enemy, like trying to take a photo of a picture through glass. Daylight is the best, natural, outside but can't always get that.

    Great card, Neens,
    Love, Sis

    ReplyDelete