January 22, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #271

Good Morning and Happy Sunday, I had a little time in my craft room yesterday. I was not feeling overly creative but was determined to at least make one card. So I decided to play along with Freshly Made Sketches.
I had a handful of new craft items sitting on my desk and I made sure to pull them out. I started with some new 6x6 papers from Gina K Designers for the background.

I also had new dies cuts and stamps from Simon Says Stamps featuring love. I added some layers, white, red cardstock under the vellum and added some foam tape to the hearts. I heat embossed the sentiment and added a good layer of Stickles to the mini heart. I finished by trying out Nuvo Crystal Drops. I figured I did not to bad for a first time use.


Supplies: White and red cardstock, Designer Paper - Gina K Design, Simons Says Stamps - Die cuts and stamps, Nuvo Crystal Drops, Stickles.

Have a great day, I am starting of my day with a little crafting then off to a local health show.

Nina

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love all of those hearts! Those big hearts are fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nina,

    I think yo should be happy with the end result, its bold and juicy! Great take on the challenge too.

    Hope you found some good stuffs at the health fair!

    Xoxoxo
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Valentine! And the dots look great! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic valentine! I LOVE all of the hearts!

    ReplyDelete