March 9, 2017

The Card Concept #68

Welcome, welcome, I have a short post this morning. I spend some quality time with my craft supplies last evening. I am playing along with the current challenge over at The Card Concept.


My card went in a few different directions before it stayed its course. I am happy with the results. I loosely water coloured my flowers before die cutting them. I added a little shimmer with some Wink of Stella. I alternated with popping up the flowers and leaves to add some dimension. I tossed in a little silver twine and sequins.



I stamped the background with a light gray ink then added some ink blending using colours as close to Line and Aqua as I could. I used a thin gray border for an added layer.

Supplies: White and gray card stock, Altenew - Smile More stamps and dies, Simon Says Stamps - you Matter, silver twine, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

7 comments:

  1. Oooo! This is blended so well. That background is the perfect vibrant base for those big, bold blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your soft background is so pretty!Love all the sequins:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so soft and pretty Nina. I love the water coloured flowers and the background sponging. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful blending! Soft and beautiful and a totally dreamy card. So glad you could join us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh - this is gorgeous! LOVE the background you created for the beautiful focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and soft! Thanks for joining us at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete