April 9, 2017

Inspired by all the Little Things #51

I had a little time to craft today, I am playing along with Inspired by All the little things.

I used stitched rectangles for both panel then added a brown cardstock matte. I stamped and fussy cut the flowers then added some colour with distress inks. I added a large sequin and a gem to the center of each flower. I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up with foam tape.

I was inspired by the colours and the little swirl nest of the chicks.


Supplies: Cream and brown card stock, Designer Paper - Gina K Designs, Simon Says Stamps - Sketch Ranuncukus, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Love all your layered neutrals! Great take on the inspiration picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you were inspired by the nest and incorporated that. Very cool. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired By.

    ReplyDelete