May 22, 2017

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #249

Happy Monday all, we have a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge for you today. Colleen is our hostess this week and her challenge is to Create a Christmas card using mistletoe.


I used a snowy embossing folder for background texture on the whole front panel of the card base. I used stitched die cuts to create a frame. I stamped and fussy out the mistletoe then used distress markers and a water pen to colour it. I finished with some silver twine and gems



Supplies: White card stock, Hero Arts -Under the Mistletoe, SSS die cuts, gems, twine


Be sure to play along with us for the Merry Monday challenge, the design team has some fantastic inspiration.



Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh can't believe you fussy cut the mistletoe, Nina. Beautiful card with the textured white background. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your mistletoe, Nina - hey, I used the same set! First time for me. Great job on the fussy-cutting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card Nina! Love the font of your sentiment too...so pretty! Hope you're having a wonderful week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card for the holidays..like how you framed it all out.
    happy stamping,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete