June 1, 2017

The Challenge #85

The Challenge is back on a new day, most of the team is back playing along. Lesley has all the bio's up on her blog along with a introduction of a new DT member.. I won't spoil the surprise you will just need to check out The Challenge for yourself :).


Cupcakes and rainbows galore :). I pulled out my Distress ink and inked up a nice sized scrap of watercolour paper so that I could die cut a nice mix of colours. I figured why not have the balloon lift up a delightful cupcake. I used lots of foam tape to make it 3D.

I finished with the sentiment, sequins as well as a little Wink of Stella on the icing and some Glossy Accents on the cupcake base.


Supplies: White card stock, My Favorite Things - Die cuts and stamps, Paper Smooches - die cut, Lawn Fawn Die cuts and stamps.

Be sure to stop by Lesley's Always Playing with Paper blog to see all the fantastic inspiration. Play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea, Nina! Love the balloons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, especially love the way you made the balloons!

    ReplyDelete