July 30, 2017

Happy Fathers's Day

Crikey, I am so far behind with posting some of my cards. What a slacker ;). So as I play a little bit of catch up lets go way back.. at least a month and a half to Fathers Day.

I found this fabulous Canadian company that produces some wonderful scrapbook papers that are perfect for my husband and friends.



I created this quick card using simple layers that I die cut with stitched rectangles. I added a little foam tape to the heat embossed sentiment and it was done. I did not want to add too much to the card and distract from the fantastic paper designs.

Supplies: White and black card stock, Designer Paper - Wild Whisper, Avery Elle - City Celebrations.

I also found a company that can make photoboards to add some interest into the background of my card photos. So far I am quite happy :). This one is weather wood grain and the company is Posterjack.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment