September 21, 2017

Fall Colours

Fall is one of my favorite seasons, I love the beautiful colours and the crispness in the air. It is no surprise to me that I also love creating autumn cards.

I saw this cute image floating around the interwebs for a while and I am in full agreement.

Image result for craft supplies shopping vrs using them two separate hobbies

I have not been playing in my craft room much as of late, the draw of all the fall releases for craft supplies is a full on hazard. Just say no, does not work very well. It is almost a relief if a product is sold out ;).  That being said it has reminded me that I have so many stunning stamp to use.


The new is fabulous but I have also enjoyed digging through my stash of the old. This card is a blend of that.

Supplies: Cream and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Prima, TPC Sudio - Autumn Harvest, gems.

Cheers,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment