March 24, 2018

Lightbulb moment - Thanks.

Is there anyone out there? I was having a discussion about blogs the other day and someone mentioned that social media like Instagram is the new blog.

I have not posted much on Instagram but I do have an account, I will admit though these days I am lucky if I visit blogs never mind social media and somehow I feel guilty about that. Ahh well, I will still continue post as it has always been about my journey of card making.

This card was very simple, I used a kraft card base, the DP is double sided so I made use of that. I added a layer of brown cardstock to the centre layer.

The sentiment is heat embossed, layered and popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: Kraft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Fiskars- Simple Stick. nuvo drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment