April 23, 2018

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #287

We have a new Merry Monday Christmas card challenge, Colleen is our hostess and her challenge is to Create a Christmas card using the inspiration photo.


I used one of my older paper pads for this card, I love this vintage style scene. I added a layer of DP with snowflakes behind the popped up main panel. I added some twine then popped up the sentiment with foam tape as well.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper-October Afternoon, Papertry Ink, twine.

Come play along with the challenge, stop by the Merry Monday blog to take a look at all the great inspiration created by the rest of the Merry Makers.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

8 comments:

  1. Great design! I love how well all of your elements work for the challenge so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vintage style scene too Nina. Very pretty papers you have used on your lovely card. I love the way you did the sentiment also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty vintage street scene, Nina! Perfect with the red & white snowflake paper behind!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, awesome paper, nice touch with the twine. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Nina with your vintage pattern paper. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Nina...LOVE that paper!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your “foam popping” of things makes your cards appear to be almost 3Dish - nice mix of layers, Sis! I like the placement of your twine and how its not just straight across.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Again the perfect paper! How do you do it!!!??

    ReplyDelete