May 28, 2018

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #292

We have a new Merry Monday Christmas card challenge, Kim is our hostess and her challenge is to Add penguins to your Christmas card.


I had some designer paper that featured this cute penguin panel on it so I added two more panels in behind then finished with some gems. I popped up the top panel with foam tape to add dimension.


Supplies: White cardstock, Designer Paper Moda Scrap, gems.

Come play along with the challenge, stop by the Merry Monday blog to take a look at all the great inspiration created by the rest of the Merry Makers.

Thanks for visiting,

Nina

5 comments:

  1. this is absolutely adorable..love what you have done with the paper penguin, he looks like I do when I am hanging my lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute with that great penguin, Nina. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful penguin paper, Nina - just love all the Christmas lights wrapped around that cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, you win!!! That expression on your penguin is just priceless Nina...LOVE it!! Hope you're having a great week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete