September 23, 2018

Simon Says Stamp Stamptember - Honey Bee

Today I am playing along with the Stamptember exclusive HoneyBee challenge over at Simon Says Stamps.

I started my card by die cutting the panels with SSS stitched rectangles. I added a layer of foam to the top panel then added white gold Gansai Tambi slatter to designer paper. I die cut the smile sentiment from white cardstock also backed with fun foam.

I heat embossed the sentiment on to SSS smoke cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I heat embossed the bee in black then die cut it. I coloured with watercolour pencil and clear Wink of Stella. I finished with some moonshine sequins.


Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Honeybee - Smile and Free bee, Simon Says Stamp - stitched rectangles, sequins.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

1 comment:

  1. Omgosh Nina, I am in love with the designer paper - too cool! It makes such a great flow and and backdrop to each of your elements. Such a darling little bee :)

    ReplyDelete