September 1, 2018

Toad-ally cute

Happy 1st of September everyone, summer, although is lingering, is almost over. Time is flying way way to fast.

I have not had much time in my craft space lately, and it needed much love and care today so I spent time organizing and finally putting together some posts for the cards I made at a crafty gathering earlier this month.

Isn't this little toad the cutest, I could not resist inking it up and making something cute. I did not do a very good job of getting a photo of the card though as it is not quite this dark in real life.

I stamped the image along with the little flies on some light grey patterned paper, they are popped with foam tape and then I added a little shimmer with a Zig. I added Nuvo crystal drops to half pearls for the eyes. I also glossed up the belly. 

The sentiments are heat embossed and popped up with foam tape.


Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Design Paper - Fancy Pants, Your Next Stamp & die - Froggie Friend.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment