October 16, 2018

Always Fun Challenge #80 - Monochrome

Good Morning, I had a chance to craft with my sister last night and we are playing along with Always Fun Challenges - Monochrome. 

I used simple layers, I love this fun pattern. I added a layer of black cardstock in behind the main panel. I stamped the sentiment, layered it as well and popped it up with foam tape.

I finished with some black half pearls.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Ella and Viv, Penny Black - Happy Thoughts, half pearls.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nina, Ha, looooove that paper (which you indeed know) I like the tilt of your sentiment, it creates lots of vibes on the eye with the angles and bold pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mono cards are so much fun to do ...love your card Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for our Challenge! So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete