October 23, 2018

Always Fun Challenges #81 - Black and White

Good Morning, I am playing along with the current challenge from Always Fun Challenges and the challenge this week is Black and White.

I started with a white card base then added a layer of black. I added some texture to the top panel then heat embossed multiple flowers and leaves.




I alternated adding foam tape to the elements to add some dimension. I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black cardstock then finished with some gems.

Supplies: White and black cardstock, Gina K Designers - Boho Flowers, Simon Says- Tiny Words, misc embossing folder, gems.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nina,

    Absolutely love these bold florals and foliage against the soft chevron backdrop. Lovely as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card!! great design! thank you so much for playing along with us at the Always Fun Challenges Blog!!
    Waleska Owner

    ReplyDelete