October 28, 2018

CAS Colours and Sketches #295

Good Morning, I am playing along with the current challenge over at CAS Colours and Sketches.

I really like this layout, I can see myself using it over and over.


There was a beautiful stream of sunlight flowing into my craft room when I was trying to take this photo. The colours are not quite as dark as they appear below.

I used added a layer of grey cardstock to each panel of designer paper to add some detail. I love heart pattern it looks like it is watercolour this top panel has foam tape popping it up for a little dimension.

I finished by stamping the sentiment directly onto the panel then adding some round dew drops.


Supplies: White and gray cardstock, Designer Paper - Fancy Pants, Avery Elle - City Sentiments, dew drops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. I agree this could be a go-to sketch for the future. The soft hearts paper is beautiful. Striking against the trio of bold black strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning, thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you had water coloured the hearts yourself, they look beautiful. Such a soft and pretty design complimented with the grey tones. Fab use of the sketch too. Thanks for joining in on the fun at CC&S. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete