November 5, 2018

Being Merry on a Monday

I am coming up on my 10th year anniversary since my sister started this blog for me as a birthday gift. Most of my posts include a card so I think I have impressed myself.

I have not really gotten the hang of Instagram, but I do post to Pinterest but this is still my go-to for posting my cards.

With that said, I have a festive card to share. It is pretty simple with lots of layers, I added some black cardstock to each layer and the sentiment is popped up with foam tape - easy peasy lemon squeezy.



Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Carta Bella, Penny Black - Season's Gift.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina


2 comments:

  1. Crazy, your blog being 10 years old. I am so grateful that you have kept it up, an online showcase of your gorgeous cards. Represents a lot of fun time together creating too, Sis. Xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy, I’m so proud of you for keeping this going for 10 years, an online showcase for your wonderful cards. This represents a lot of creative time together too. Here’s to many more. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete