November 1, 2018

Celebrate

Good Morning, I have a short post this morning. I found a well-picked paper pack at the recently used stamp sale I went to. It was only a $1 though and there were a few patterns that I could see making a card with, this is one of them.



I love the collage look, the natural colours and the textures and patterns hidden in the flowers as well as the script in the top corner. I added some brown cardstock to the main panel to give it a frame. 

The sentiment is stamped in brown and also layers, I added foam tape to pop it up. I did not want to distract from the paper pattern so I added twine as an embellishment.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer paper - , Technique Tuesday -

Cheers,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. So refreshing to see a warm floral pattern at this time of the year, your sentiment is perfect for the feature and the twine the finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete