November 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop - November

Welcome back for the November edition of the Keeping Christmas Series.


I used another simple layout for this card. I layered each panel with black cardstock and popped up up the scenic panel with foam tape. I finished with a sentiment.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photo Play, Clearly Besotted - Just Saying. 

Be sure to stop by the visit the other blog hop participants to see what they have created.




















                           Nance Salkeld                        


                          Nina Forsyth -->You are Here




Thank you for stopping by, 


Nina

5 comments:

  1. Love your card, this is such a beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get excited to click on your name because I know you will have something adorable to share! This month is no exception! I love your mix of patterns! Such a sweet card! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Nina, I love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Nina, this card is so bold and fun! So much great contrast & festiveness.

    ReplyDelete