January 30, 2019

Scrap 'n Stamp Challenge - Love in the Air

Good evening.. My goodness what a day, I was so busy at work today I am sure I looked like an owl most of the day -  head spinning and wide-eyed.. and I thought it was Thursday which made me spin faster J. I don’t remember if I have ever been happy for it to actually be a Wednesday rather than a Thursday at work…. Ever.


Anyway.. enough of that nonsense ;) I am taking it down to the wire to play along with the Scrap 'n Stamp January Challenge.



My card is pretty darn simple. I used a couple of pages from an Authentique 6x6 paper pack, I added a layer of black cardstock to both panels. The sentiment panel is popped up with foam tape and I an itty bitty little flag sentiment add-on. I finished by popping up a couple of hearts covered in Nuvo drops.. Voila a Valentine's Day card for my hunny.



Supplies: Cream and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Authentique, Simons Says Stamp - Tiny Words, Nuvo Drops.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nina

1 comment: