March 8, 2019

Thanks.. a million.

Happy Friday, I am fortunate enough to have my weekend off work. I am looking forward to some sunshine, outdoors and crafting at some point.

I created this card for a sketch challenge but went way off design, crafting gone the wild side and colouring way way outside the lines.

I used Distress Oxides for the background panel then I die cut the circles. The top flowers are popped up with some foam tape, they were unplanned as I had adhered the top panel on backwards and the stamps did not fit into the die cut space so that is when the whole card just morphed. I then stamped the rest of the flower images.

I stamped both of the sentiments. The top panel is popped up with foam tape and there is a hint of sparkle on the flowers, and then finished with some dew drops.



Supplies: White cardstock, Simon SaysStamps - Sketch Ranunculus and Thanks, clear drops.

So glad you stopped by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment