May 28, 2019

Getting Crafty - Scrap 'n Stamp May challenge

I spent a little time in my craft room this evening, it felt good to create something just for the heck of it. 

I had done some organizing in the craft room this past weekend and it gave me the little inspirational boost that had been missing for the past few months.

It's a quick and very simple card, I love it when the paper does all the work. I pulled out a paper pack from Moda Scrap, the Let your Soul Bloom collection. I used a stitched rectangle to die cut a panel. 

I added a layer or green\brown cardstock in behind the main panel then die cut the sentiment from the same cardstock. I finished the card with some small clear dew drops.



Scrap 'n Stamps May challenge is Floral Frenzy, which fit perfectly with the paper I used.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Moda Scrap, Carta Bella - Market Sentiment Dies, dew drops.

Thanks for visiting,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment