October 23, 2019

In the Autumn mood

Its a little gray outside my window today but its not raining and the trees have some pretty colours on display. Perfect for some autumn inspiration.

This card did not quick come together as nicely as I would have hoped, in fact I started it a few weeks ago and just finished it. You know when you start something and the creativity kind of just fizzles. So it started as a card for a challenge, which I obviously missed but I did not want to waste it.



I layered each of the panels with brown cardstock and I added foam tape to the larger panel. I die cut the sentiment and added some foam tape to that as well. I finished with some tiny stamped acorns in the corners.

Supplies: Craft and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Simple Stories, Simon Says Stamp - Thanks wafer die.

Thanks for stopping by,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment