October 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - October 2019

Welcome back for the October edition of the Keeping Christmas Series.

I am officially way behind in making my holiday cards. My craft time definitely feels like a luxury as of late so I have been trying to make the most of it, this means creating a design that I can duplicate easily.                    

















The final touch was some black gems.

For this card, I had a small little assembly line in the works. I made use of my much loved stitched rectangles and layer all the panels. Each with a layer of black cardstock. I popped center panel and the sentiment up with foam tape.




Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Photoplay, Penny Black - Season's Gift, gems.

The blog hop Keeping Christmas team has some stunning samples, be sure to stop by to take a look.




Thanks for visiting,
Nina

1 comment: