January 8, 2020

A day without coffee..

A one-week crafty post stretch, high five ;). We are back to the love of coffee. I have a nice inventory of coffee and tea sentiments and like move of the other stamp sets I probably brought each set for one sentiment then don't take advantage of the rest. I hope to change that this year, dig through my stash and use what I have.



This card was pretty easy to put together when the paper does most of the work then the sentiment finishes it off it makes for a perfect clean and simple card. I added a layer of dark brown cardstock to the main layer, the designer paper layer having love of my stitched rectangles. I heat embossed the sentiment in white then popped the panel up with foam tape and finished the card with some Nuvo drops.

Supplies: White and brown cardstock, Designer Paper - Unity, ASDASD, Nuvo drops.

Happy caffination,

Nina

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Nina!! I love this card - speaks to my heart :D Hope all is well with you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete