February 6, 2020

Kangaoo in the Forest

Last summer I created this card for a co-work who was moving to Australia. With my lack of posting last year this of course did not make it to my blog. When the reports of the devastating Australian wild fires started, it did not feel right to post my card.

Since, I have seen many cards created in support of the wildfires with that in mind I am posting my card.

I was thinking beautiful sunrise/sunset as I made this card, of course not devastation. I used Distress Ink to blend a create the background. I added some shimmery spritz as splatter. I die cut the silhouette from black cardstock, I then added foam tape to the entire panel.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Paper Rose - Kanagroo in the Forest, misc Distress inks, shimmer spritz.

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment